Subject: مطالعه‌ای نشان می‌دهد شیهه‌ی اسب ترکیبی
From: entekhab.ir

منحصربه‌فرد از دو صداست
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2026 17:01:43 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--45A70144869502BA7B7AA3560DC32BC6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----45A70144869502BA7B7AA3560DC32BC6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----45A70144869502BA7B7AA3560DC32BC6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----45A70144869502BA7B7AA3560DC32BC6_MULTIPART_MIXED--