Subject: معاون وزیر صمت:
From: entekhab.ir

برنامه قطعی برق صنایع در اختیار استان‌ها است
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 19:06:42 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E55496CB1230A108A0729EFF71A2EEB2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E55496CB1230A108A0729EFF71A2EEB2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E55496CB1230A108A0729EFF71A2EEB2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E55496CB1230A108A0729EFF71A2EEB2_MULTIPART_MIXED--