Subject: یافته محققان اسپانیایی؛
From: entekhab.ir

باکتری های سخت در مایکروویو زنده می مانند
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2026 04:34:18 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--917B9B9FE7040D2AED7E7139BD9B7DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----917B9B9FE7040D2AED7E7139BD9B7DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----917B9B9FE7040D2AED7E7139BD9B7DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----917B9B9FE7040D2AED7E7139BD9B7DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED--