Subject: عضو شورای شهر:
From: entekhab.ir

مناطق ۲۲ گانه تهران دیگر پذیرای جمعیت و تراکم نیست
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 20:19:31 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4B1751FE49B50BB1E919F7590658DB7A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4B1751FE49B50BB1E919F7590658DB7A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4B1751FE49B50BB1E919F7590658DB7A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1448301_222.jpg

----4B1751FE49B50BB1E919F7590658DB7A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4B1751FE49B50BB1E919F7590658DB7A_MULTIPART_MIXED--