Subject: ویدیو / راه رفتنِ ربات انسان‌نمای اپتیموس تسلا
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 11:04:04 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2865C5ACE6A823D4E0768BC9FBB9BACE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2865C5ACE6A823D4E0768BC9FBB9BACE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2865C5ACE6A823D4E0768BC9FBB9BACE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1417796_625.jpg

----2865C5ACE6A823D4E0768BC9FBB9BACE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2865C5ACE6A823D4E0768BC9FBB9BACE_MULTIPART_MIXED--