Subject: یک نماینده:
From: entekhab.ir

انتخابات ۱۴۰۰ با قانون جدید برگزار می‌شود
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 15:03:00 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--BD0BAC16BD1CEEB8486A6576309DF3BC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----BD0BAC16BD1CEEB8486A6576309DF3BC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----BD0BAC16BD1CEEB8486A6576309DF3BC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----BD0BAC16BD1CEEB8486A6576309DF3BC_MULTIPART_MIXED--