Subject: ویدیو:
From: entekhab.ir

کدام گوشی را بخرم؟/مقایسه گوشی «گلکسی A50» سامسونگ و «ردمی نوت8» شیائومی
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 13:27:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--7DCF84E480513F9FDC4EBDD75AFD857E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----7DCF84E480513F9FDC4EBDD75AFD857E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----7DCF84E480513F9FDC4EBDD75AFD857E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----7DCF84E480513F9FDC4EBDD75AFD857E_MULTIPART_MIXED--