Subject: یادداشت‌های علم، شنبه ۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۴۹/
From: entekhab.ir

شاه: چه کنیم پول نداریم!
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 11:51:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D970C9A8229E79F85F4B56CBD3B26E7D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D970C9A8229E79F85F4B56CBD3B26E7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D970C9A8229E79F85F4B56CBD3B26E7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D970C9A8229E79F85F4B56CBD3B26E7D_MULTIPART_MIXED--