Subject: یادداشت‌های علم جمعه ۲۱ فروردین ۱۳۴۹:
From: entekhab.ir

ایران، اسرائیل را دو بر یک شکست داد
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 06:31:14 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8559D738E2C0972E8FE1AC565E88D5E2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8559D738E2C0972E8FE1AC565E88D5E2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8559D738E2C0972E8FE1AC565E88D5E2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8559D738E2C0972E8FE1AC565E88D5E2_MULTIPART_MIXED--