Subject: یادداشت‌های اعتمادالسلطنه، جمعه ۹ بهمن ۱۲۶۴:
From: entekhab.ir

امین‌الدوله می‌گفت شاه شکست خوردند
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 11:04:22 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0829B111EF6B20C605E622628E97CE98_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0829B111EF6B20C605E622628E97CE98_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0829B111EF6B20C605E622628E97CE98_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0829B111EF6B20C605E622628E97CE98_MULTIPART_MIXED--