Subject: سردار جلالی:
From: entekhab.ir

آمریکا، مشتری اطلاعات ما در تلگرام است
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 14:49:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3465F4C0B39CA86980A258C3CA0DB5CC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3465F4C0B39CA86980A258C3CA0DB5CC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3465F4C0B39CA86980A258C3CA0DB5CC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3465F4C0B39CA86980A258C3CA0DB5CC_MULTIPART_MIXED--