Subject: عادل الجبیر:
From: entekhab.ir

موشک شلیک شده به ریاض ایرانی است/حمله کار سپاه و حزب الله بود
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 09:18:18 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--08107AD8F9F369F7344101C6794C654F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----08107AD8F9F369F7344101C6794C654F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----08107AD8F9F369F7344101C6794C654F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----08107AD8F9F369F7344101C6794C654F_MULTIPART_MIXED--