Subject: عضو سابق شورای نظارت بر صداوسیما:
From: entekhab.ir

ممنوع‌التصویری فقط با حکم قضایی ممکن است
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 11:01:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--936CFA4040DCA09A33E3981D504EAE06_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----936CFA4040DCA09A33E3981D504EAE06_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----936CFA4040DCA09A33E3981D504EAE06_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----936CFA4040DCA09A33E3981D504EAE06_MULTIPART_MIXED--